An ESL teacher is responsible for providing lessons and support to students who are learning English as a second language. Often ESL teachers use a real-life context to help students grasp the complexities of the language. ESL teachers must be adaptable, creative, and sensitive to the cultural differences expected when working with students from different cultures.
ESL TUTOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students' reading, writing, and conversing skills.
• Assigning activities to facilitate students’ consolidation of learning material.
• Tailoring teaching style in accordance with the students’ needs.
• Managing interpersonal dynamics to ensure that the class is conducive to learning.
• To conduct online English classes with the assigned account provided by the company using methods and strategies inclined with the company standard.
• To give a timely report once technical issues arise. The employee must use the required format of method depending on the procedures required by the accounts.
• To give after class comments to students or clients within the required time frame.
• To attend training provided by the Company outside or inside the office.
• To submit written reports associated with the classes conducted.
• To fill out forms provided by the Company.