We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards.
● Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field of study.
● At least two to three (2-3) years of experience in a related field. Knowledge or experience in Project Management or Lean/Six Sigma is an advantage.
● Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
● Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
● Competency in Google (Docs, Sheet, Slide, etc.) and Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
● Knowledge of project management tools (GitLab, Jira, Trello, Kanban, etc.), and other administrative procedures.
● Ability to work on tight deadlines.
● Experience in web and mobile development is a big plus.
● Understanding of Agile / Scrum practice is an advantage
● Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project management tools, project schedules, and work hours/timesheets.
● Be the second point of contact for clients on project communications
●Maintain an up to date knowledge of your client’s business and industry in order to be able to talk with them and provide insights from a technology perspective.
● Organizing, attending, and participating in client/team meetings.
● Ensuring project deadlines are met.
● Providing administrative support as needed.
● Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
● Ensure client views are managed towards the best solution.
● Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
● Break projects into doable / smaller tasks and setting timeframes
● Continuously update and liaise with clients to give project updates.