We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least two (2) years of working experience
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Must be experienced with developing responsive web pages.
- Good at dealing with browser compatibility issues.
- Creative with the ability to execute a web design concept
- Independent and great attention to details
- Able to communicate effectively and with good problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Can provide concepts and designs for mobile apps
- Knowledgeable in WordPress, Shopify, and similar platforms
- Can code in React and/or React Native
- Can design visual elements for brandings
- Has experience with design development tools such as Affinity or Adobe products
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Develop intuitive usable and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and web
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original material designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Excellent understanding of user interface/experience (UI/UX) design for mobile and the web, technology trends, able to demonstrate design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Work cooperatively and effectively with developers and various teams.
- Understands Fair Use Copyright Rules